Career after D.Pharma: A Complete Guide By Best D.Pharma College in UP
Are you appearing in class 12th board exams this year? If yes, you must be wondering what to do next? If you are willing to make your career in pharmacy, then you can consider opting for a D.Pharma course. If you wish to know more about the system, eligibility, career options, and other details, this guide is for you. Let’s see what Sanjay College of Pharmacy- the best D.Pharma College in UP has to say in this regard.
D.Pharma Course- A Quick Overview of the Course
Sanjay College of Pharmacy offers admission to the D.Pharma course, which is 2-year in duration. Students can apply for a total of 60 seats. Below is the eligibility criteria to take admission in D.Pharma Course.
- All students should have Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Maths/ Biology
- Students must have 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry or Biology and Math.
- Students who have cleared the JEECUP entrance exam are also eligible for admission
- All students having a valid rank in UPSEE and 50% marks in PCB/Math/Biotechnology in class 12th are also eligible to apply
Career Opportunities after D.Pharma Course
After completing the courses, students will get ample opportunities to grow and have a successful career. Below are some of the top profiles available for D.Pharma students after the course completion.
- Scientific Officer
- Production Executive
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Analytical Chemist
- Pathological Lab Scientist
- Research & Development Executive
- Research Officer
Are you interested in making your career in Pharmacy?
Does your answer to the above question end in a yes? It’s crucial to find the best college for admission. If you are from UP and searching for the best D.Pharma College in UP, consider Sanjay College of Pharmacy for admission. For more information about SCP, facilities, admission process, fee structure, please feel free to visit the official website.